Marie Venneear is a registered nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council and has over 25 years of experience working within the NHS in a variety of healthcare settings. She is an Independent Nurse Prescriber and is fully insured with Hamilton Fraser.
Marie regularly attends aesthetic workshops, masterclasses, one to one training days, national conferences and focus groups in order to continually improve the safety and quality of the service she provides.
Marie can be found on the NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council) website (PIN 93J0726E) and is a full member of the BACN (British Association of Cosmetic Nurses – 839865). PIAPA (Private Independent Aesthetic Practices Association), RCN (Royal College of Nursing), ACE (Aesthetic Complications Experts).
Her priority when treating patients is to provide a safe, high quality service, resulting in subtle, natural looking results.
Before performing any treatments Marie will take the time to complete a full medical assessment as well as a consultation to ensure you are aware of every detail of your planned treatment. She is on hand at any point before, during and after your treatment to offer advice and support to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your service from start to finish. All procedures are carried out in a light and spacious private clinic room situated in a beautiful rural setting with ample off road parking.
- Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- Nurse Independent/Supplementary Prescriber (NIP)
- Accredited Colposcopist (BSCCP)
- Professional Registration Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) Number 93J0726E
- Member of the Royal College of Nursing (RCN)
- Member of British Association of Cosmetic Nurses (BACN) PIN 839865
- Member of Private Independent Aesthetic Practices Association (PIAPA)